Sunday, May 6, 2007

I know I'm insane...we took the kids to the zoo Saturday. I was soo exhausted when we returned! But we had a wonderful time with Grandpa and Gigi.

Zach sitting on Daddy's shoulders to see the elephants.
The Clark Foursome standing at the zoo entrance.
Zach laughing at the roadrunner.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leanne said...

I can't believe you braved the zoo! You are so brave (and great)! Looks like fun was had by all!

May 6, 2007 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Al's World said...

What a brave and wonderful mommy you are! I loved the pic of Eric and Zach!

May 6, 2007 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Fun! Fun! Cute pictures and cute swimming pool video below!

May 6, 2007 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Ashlee said...

What a coincidence...we took Annalee to the Ft. Worth zoo on Saturday! We went with the Smiths. FUN!

~Ashlee

May 7, 2007 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Giles Family said...

Awww wish we could have been there!!!

May 10, 2007 at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home